Important reminders and updates about the Pass/Nonpass grading option this semester:
- The deadline to make your P/NP decisions is THIS Friday, May 8th at 11:59pm. You make your selections on MyUI.
- There WILL be a process for you to change your decision after you see your final grade. The UPO is developing a form that will be on the Tippie website for students to go back after their final grade is posted to either switch to the grade OR switch to the P/NP.
- Please do not wait to see your final grade to make your decision. Make your decision by the May 8 deadline with the information you have at that point, and only complete the form if you find this was not the correct decision for you.
- The form to request a change should be submitted by Tuesday, May 26.
Other P/NP reminders:
- Tippie’s FAQ page is your best resource for many questions about P/NP grading for Tippie students.
- The University created a helpful guide to making your selection.
- C- or higher is a Pass on the P/NP scale.
- You have a GPA calculator on MyUI.
If you have questions on P/N, please review the links in this post. If your questions are not answered here, please reach out to your academic advisor.