Since we cannot celebrate with you in person, we are excited to share that we have a special graduation gift, a Tippie alumni t-shirt and a tassel, to help celebrate you and your accomplishments.
Survey Link: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aeM0jTEGSkm6Op0
Celebrate the Tippie College of Business Class of 2020 by participating in the #TippieToast to Graduation social media event!
Graduation is one of life’s greatest achievements. The pinnacle of all that has been achieved during your time at the Tippie College of Business. As you probably know, the Class of 2020 will not have the chance to experience the thrill of walking across the stage and receiving their diploma this spring due to the COVID-19 crisis.
While a physical graduation is not possible, we are calling on the Tippie alumni community to still celebrate our graduating seniors and honor their achievement with a #TippieToast on social media.
The #TippieToast is a weeklong celebration where you are invited to share a picture or short video with words of inspiration or congratulations to the Class of 2020. It is easy to participate, and you can do so on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Please know, the campaign will be primarily highlighted on Instagram. Below we have outlined how you can participate!
Participating on Instagram:
- Follow @tippiecollege on Instagram
- Follow the hashtag #TippieToast on Instagram. You can search the #TippieToast and click a button that will help you follow our hashtag.
- Upload a personal post or story celebrating the Tippie graduating Class of 2020 to your personal Instagram account. Make sure your account is public and that you include #TippieToast
- The @tippiecollege will repost selected submissions on the @tippiecollege Instagram account as well as on Facebook and Twitter.
- Be sure to check out the Tippie Instagram account every day to hear remarks from some of the Tippie 2020 graduates themselves.
Participating on Facebook:
- Follow the Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa page on Facebook
- Upload a personal post or story celebrating the Tippie graduating Class of 2020 to your personal Facebook account.
- Make sure your account is public and that you tag “Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa”
- The Tippie College Facebook page will repost selected submissions on the college’s Facebook account.
Participating on Twitter:
- Follow @TippieIowa on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #TippieToast on Twitter.
- Upload a personal post or story celebrating the Tippie graduating Class of 2020 to your personal Twitter account.
- Make sure your account is public and that you include #TippieToast\
- The @TippieIowa will re-tweet selected submissions on the @TippieIowa Twitter account.
- Let’s show the Class of 2020 the strength of the Tippie alumni community and the resiliency of being a Tippie graduate!
GRADUATING SENIORS – Remember to update your contact information with the Tippie College of Business. You can do this by filling out our contact information form online- https://tippie.uiowa.edu/about-tippie/alumni/updates. By providing your most up to date email address you’ll ensure that you receive:
- Email invitations to alumni events that are hosted regularly across the country like the Chicago Boat Cruise, NYC/Minneapolis/Texas area alumni events, our annual Homecoming BBQ, and so much more!
- Receive our e-newsletter, Tippie News.
- Be invited to participate in Tippie webinars.
- Get information about ways to volunteer and stay connected with Tippie.
Congrats on your upcoming graduation and welcome to the Tippie alumni family!