Grading selection change form

It is possible change your grading selection (from grade to P/N or P/N to grade) by using new forms on the Tippie and CLAS websites.  Please wait until you can view your final grades to complete the form.  This reduces the likelihood of having to complete the form more than once.  Final grades should be posted by May 21 or 22.

Tippie students will use this form for all courses.  Policies about this process for Tippie students are found on that page.

Pre-Business students will use this form for all courses.


Jennifer Blair

Blair, Jennifer A - Assoc. Director, Advising & Registration, UPO