- Networking, job, and internship opportunities at bi-weekly meeting. Speakers are brought in from prominent businesses in the area to give presentations and advice.
- Guidance on professionalism in dress, resume-building, and business etiquette.
- Leadership opportunities on and off the executive board.
- Recognition of our members’ efforts through granting the annual WIB Scholarship, WIB Woman of the Week, and featured posts on the WIB Blog.
- Long-lasting friendships built through attending the many offered social, community service, and fundraising events.
How to join:
To join Women in Business, you must fill out an application and attend a membership meeting. Please check out the Application tab for more information.