Virtual International Business and Consulting Projects in the Asia Pacific Region
Deadline this week, September 30
Gain a deeper understanding of international business in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Hong Kong through a virtual course and hands-on consulting project. In today’s business environment, it is essential to be able to adapt to working virtually. This experience will teach you how to work with an international client remotely while collaborating with a team to create real world business solutions for a company.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Tippie winter global programs will be run in a remote, virtual format. Programs will not involve international travel in Winter 2020. They will be entirely virtual and are approved to count for Tippie RISE.
What are some benefits of a virtual global experience?
- Interactive courses lead by instructors around the world
- Develop professional skills that have become increasingly important, including how to work remotely, collaborating in virtual teams, practicing intercultural communication strategies, and optimizing programs such as Zoom or Slack
- Network with global businesses through guest speakers and projects
- Available at a lower price point than a study abroad experience
- Programs are not contingent on travel restrictions related to COVID-19
- Virtual global experiences are eligible for many study abroad scholarships
Applications now open, due Sept. 30