Come learn more about the newest winter study abroad program: International Business in Italy
- Fri. 8/30 1pm PBB S401
- Tues. 9/10 10am PBB W401
- Thurs. 9/19 12pm PBB S104
- Wed. 9/25 12pm PBB S104
Immerse yourself in Northern Italy over winter break and gain a unique firsthand perspective of the business decisions facing leaders in the Eurozone today. Dive deeper into the economics, finances, and geopolitics that impact not just the EU, but the U.K., the U.S., and the entire world through company visits, guest speakers, and cultural activities.
- 13 days in Northern Italy during holiday season (New Years and Epiphany)
- Experience multiple towns, including Padua, Venice, Verona, Asolo, Bassano del Grappa, and Paderno del Grappa
- Visit prominent local businesses and learn from industry guest speakers
- Incorporate Italy’s international environment directly into classroom topics
- Earn credit toward finance major or international global issues gen ed
- Fulfill a portion of the International Business Certificate
- Enjoy a cultural excursion days and free time to explore Italy
- Scholarships available
Applications open early September!