Participate on a case competition team and put your business knowledge to the test! Compete in the Diversity and Business Ethics Case Competition this upcoming February 21-22, 2020 in Boulder, CO.
The Diversity and Business Ethics Case Competition (DBECC) is hosted by the Leeds School of Business at University of Colorado, Boulder. DBECC is an opportunity for students to gain real world experience while competing in a case challenge focused on diversity and ethics in a business setting. Their aim is to bring together diverse and well-rounded students from business schools across the country. Learn more at their website.
The Tippie College of Business invites interested students to bring their knowledge, skills, and creativity to compete with other diverse talent across the country to win the 2020 DBECC. Apply Here by Tuesday, December 10th at 4PM: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eXrHflgG3849ZK5
Case Competition Details:
- Meals, lodging, and travel expenses provided to selected team members (flight and ground travel)
- Four person team (Teams must include one Freshman and no more than one Senior) – WE NEED FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS TO APPLY
- Tippie students will apply individually at the link above.
- Prepare competition material and practice presenting with Frank Center staff
- Find opportunities to engage with corporate partners and recruiters to make career connections
- Network with other talented students from across the country
- Compete in a case competition for CASH prizes
For more information about DBECC and the Tippie team contact email@example.com.