Fall 2021 grads, congratulations! We are so proud of your accomplishments here in the Tippie College of Business and are excited to see where your next adventure takes you!
Here are a few reminders if you are attending the commencement ceremony at Hancher Auditorium Saturday, December 18th:
- Doors open at 12:00 p.m. You should arrive no later than 12:15 p.m. Graduates should head to the Strauss Rehearsal Hall for line up.
- Guests should be in their seats by 1:00 p.m. Tickets are not needed for guests.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 1:00 p.m. It will last approximately 75 minutes.
- Do not bring any personal or valuable items with you to the rehearsal hall as there is no secure place to store them.
- Parking information at Hancher can be found here.
If you did not RSVP for the ceremony but would still like to attend, please email Kate Mersch at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of attending graduates.
Make sure to pick up your cap and gown from the Hawk Shop if you haven’t yet!
Good luck on finals and we look forward to watching you cross the stage on Saturday!