Listed below are publications and working papers about higher education in reverse chronological order. The links for the published papers will direct you to the published abstracts on the journals’ websites and the full-text is available with a subscription (institutional or personal) to the journal. The working papers are the versions of the paper prior to publication and are accessible by clicking on the link to the paper.
- “State Merit Aid Programs and Youth Labor Market Attachment,” (with M. Pitts).
- NBER Working Paper 24662.
- Information about the state programs is available from the data appendix.
- “The Long Run Health Returns to College Quality” (with J. Fletcher), Review of Economics of the Household, 2014, 12(2), 295-325.
- “College Quality and Young Adult Health Behaviors” (with J. Fletcher), Economics of Education Review, 2011, 30(5), 826-837.
- WP Version: Emory University Working Paper 10-07.
- “Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?” (with J. Fletcher), Journal of Human Capital, 2009, 3(2), 144-176.
- WP Version: Emory University Working Paper 08-13.