The Tippie Toolkit showcases student success workshops, academic support resources, basic needs resources, mental health resources, and more! This fall we will also begin our student success workshop series to give you the chance to learn skills to be successful in your time here at Iowa. The workshops are highlighted below and and while registering for the workshops is not required, it is recommended as you will receive a reminder via Outlook.
· Time Management: Tuesday, September 12th 2:00-2:50pm in S401 PBB
· Student Disability Services: Thursday, September 21st 11:00-11:50am in W401 PBB
· Prioritizing Sleep: Tuesday, September 26th 2:00-2:50pm in S401 PBB
· Academic Planning: Wednesday, October 4th 10:00am-12:00pm in S401 PBB
· Study Strategies: Wednesday, October 11th 3:30-4:20pm in S401 PBB
· Academic Planning: Thursday, October 26th 2:30-4:30pm in S401 PBB
· Resiliency: Wednesday, November 1st 11:00-11:50am in S401 PBB
· Budgeting and Financial Aid: Thursday, November 9th 1:00-1:50pm in S401 PBB
Should you have any questions, reach out to Adrienne Maxwell – Assistant Director, Student Success.