Financial Management Association, InvestHer, and HawkTrade would like to invite selected students not associated with their organizations to their up coming professional trip to Chicago. They will use the form below to identify business students not involved in their organizations that could benefit from the professional trip. The goal is to have these extra slots filled by students from disadvantaged, diverse, or underrepresented backgrounds within finance to assist in their professional development.
By offering limited slots to additional students, they are able to utilize the organizations combined resources to help additional Iowa students. The trip is free and will cover transportation and hotels, not meals. All people attending the trip must be vaccinated due to company requirements.
- Depart Iowa City Thursday (3/31) at 3:30pm for Chicago
- Friday (4/1): Visit William Blair, CIBC, and Merrill Lynch
- Saturday (4/2): Arrive back at Iowa City at 4pm
- Hotels and transportation will be provided, but meals will not be covered
- Complete the following registration form if interested: https://forms.gle/qzuQKfashY4WEp5i7
Limited spots available.
Contact Elijah Dail for additional questions and details.