Welcome back, students! Here at the Pomerantz Career Center we have launched a new and improved student-focused website to help guide you with career planning and skill development.
We just have a few bumps to fine tune, but feel free to check it out and let us know what you think!
How to get started:
- If you haven’t done so already, Find Your Career Community
- Not sure on what to major in or what career path to follow with your current major? Check out the Career Assessments page!
- When you are ready to create or update your resume, be sure to Download the Career Guide and check out these helpful resources!
- Don’t forget to create and update your Handshake Profile, upload your resume and make it public to employers.
- When you’re ready to search for a job or internship, check your career community page for daily feeds of new positions posted on Handshake in your industry area, log directly into Handshake and search, and don’t forget to check out all these resources.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all these things in a checklist? We have you covered!
Have fun exploring the new website!