The Hawkeye Experience Grant awards stipends in variable amounts (up to $4,000) for undergraduate students at the University of Iowa who are involved in applied learning experiences outside of the classroom.
Apply by April 19th on the Iowa Scholarship Portal!
- Student must be a full-time, degree seeking undergraduate student at the UI for one semester prior to the experience and enrolled for the semester following the experience**
- Student must have completed at least 38 credit hours by time of application
- Must have a UI GPA of 2.0 or above
- Student must be in good academic and judicial standing (UI Code of Student Life)’
- No outstanding tuition or fees (If you need an exception to this qualification, email email@example.com explaining your need for an exception)
- International students are eligible. For experiences inthe United States, work authorization and CPT must be submitted to ISSS, and approval must be granted before funds can be released.
- Prior recipients are not eligible
- **Exceptions will be made for students participating in a required experience for graduation that has time restrictions (ex. Social Work practicums)