Strong Scholastic Record:
- Candidates must have at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Candidates must actively participate in BAP events. Candidates are allowed no more than one unexcused absence.
- Candidates who are off-campus on internships, etc., are excused from participation.
- Candidates must have at least two semesters remaining of their undergraduate education.
- Candidates must have completed or be enrolled in ACCT:2200 Managerial Accounting.
Beta Alpha Psi will accept new candidates at the beginning of each semester.
Please fill out the following Candidate Application to be considered for candidacy. Please bring the completed application and a printed grade report to our first or second professional meeting on September 5 or September 12. Candidacy applications can also be turned in at the accounting office (W252 PBB).
The application fee can be paid with a debit or credit card via CashNet: https://commerce.cashnet.com/DSL33. Students may pay the fee via check; however, card payment is preferred. Checks must be made payable to Beta Alpha Psi.