Strong Scholastic Record:
- Candidates must have at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Candidates must actively participate in BAP events. Candidates with more than one unexcused absence in a semester will be removed from the Candidate List.
- Candidates who are off-campus on internships, etc., are excused from participation.
- Candidates must have at least two semesters remaining of their undergraduate education.
- Candidates must have completed or be enrolled in ACCT2200 Managerial Accounting.
Beta Alpha Psi will accept new candidates at the beginning of the spring semester.
Please fill out the following form to be considered for candidacy. Please bring the completed application and a printed grade report to our first or second professional meeting on January 31 or February 7. Candidacy applications can also be turned in at the accounting office (W252 PBB).
The application fee can be paid with a debit or credit card via CashNet (link will be active closer to payment due date). Students may pay the fee via check; checks must be made payable to Beta Alpha Psi.
Contact Us About Joining BAP
HOW TO JOIN was last modified: October 27th, 2022 by