Every semester, Women in Business takes 20-40 members on a professional trip to various cities in the Midwest. These trips are meant to encourage professional development, networking, and provide real world experience.
Women in Business professional trips typically include: 4-8 company visits, charter bus, hotel stay, a night of fun entertainment such as a St. Louis Cardinals Baseball game or Chicago Jersey Boys play, and a free meal provided by Women in Business.
Fall 2017 Professional Trip: October 12th-14th
- Spring 2016 (Two day trip) St. Louis, MO- Companies TBD
- Spring 2016 (One day trip) Cedar Rapids, IA- Ameripage Marketing Firm and Rockwell Collins
- Fall 2015 Minneapolis, MN– Mayo Clinic Rochester, EcoLab, Ameriprise, University of Minnesota Women in Business, Best Buy, Carmichael Lynch
- Spring 2015 Des Moines, IA- Greater Des Moines Kickoff Event at the Botanical Gardens, Wells Fargo, Meredith Corporation, Principle Financial Group, Wellmark, Kum & Go Headquarter
- Fall 2014 Kansas City, MO- UMB Financial, Global Prarie, Hallmark Visitor’s Center, Cerner
Spring 2014 Minneapolis, MN- Target, Vikings, US Bank Corp., Ameriprise Financial
- Spring 2013 Des Moines, IA- Kum & Go Headquarter, Strategic America, Meredith Corporation
- Fall 2013 Chicago, IL- Acquity group, CME Group, Wrigley Field, InterCall
- Spring 2012 St. Louis, MO- Edward Jones, Monsanto, Nestle Purina, US Bank, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, The Net Impact
- Fall 2012 Milwaukee, WI- Kohls, United Way, Deloitte, Cramer & Krasselt, BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Fall 2011 Chicago, IL- PwC, Chicago Blackhawks, University of Chicago MBA Program, Starcom, Groupon
For More Information
Contact the Vice President of Professionalism, Morgan Baran, at firstname.lastname@example.org.