To inspire our undergraduate student members to find and reach their career goals and aspirations, by providing them the ability to foster relationships with professional business women in their area of interest.
Based on the student’s career goals and interests.
- Meet one-on-one (mentor-to-mentee) at least once a month.
- Attend the Mentoring Kickoff on Sunday, September 24th at 3:30pm at the Pappajohn Business Building, in room W123 – Mandatory**
**If you are unable to make this date, please let me know, as I would not want anyone to miss out on being provided a mentor for the year!
We hope that the mentors can share their professional experiences about transitioning from college to the working world, how students can make the most of their college experience to have a rewarding career, and any other professional advice or experiences the mentor would like to share.
- Kick-off event – September 24th at 3:30pm
- Interview coaching event – TBA
- Closing feedback event – TBA
Activities ideas for Mentors & Mentees:
- Meet for lunch or coffee
- Review resumes
- Meet Mentor’s colleagues
- Tour Mentor’s office
How to Get Involved:
Sign up by filling out this application (External Mentoring Fall 2017 Application) by Saturday, September 9th.
Contact Jayme Kelly, the WIB VP of Mentoring, at firstname.lastname@example.org.