- paper “Augmented Fairness: An Interpretable Model Augmenting Decision-Makers’ Fairness” won the Best Paper Award at NFORMS Workshop on Data Science, 2020
- paper “Model-Agnostic Linear Competitors” was selected as the runner-up of the Best Paper Award at NFORMS Workshop on Data Science, 2019
- paper “Gaining Free or Low-Cost Interpretability with Interpretable Partial Substitute” is accepted at ICML, 2019
- Tong is invited to speak at a session at INFORMS healthcare conference in July, 2019, in Boston, MA.
- Tong is invited to speak at the session “Interpretable Predictive Models” at the2019 INFORMS Annual Conference.
- Tong will chair a session “Interpretable Machine Learning” at the2019 INFORMS Annual Conference.
- Tong is co-charing the 2019 INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and Analytics.
News was last modified: December 17th, 2020 by