Do you want to get involved in the College of Business? Are you interested in making changes in and around PBB? Tippie Senate provides you with the opportunity to do this and much more. Serving as a Tippie Senator involves a wide variety of experiences and opportunities such as:
· A weekly meeting with Ken Brown
· Knowing the “inside scoop” about what’s going on in Tippie
· Planning and hosting events such as Food for Finals, Lunar New Year, and Candy Grams
· Representing the Tippie student body
· Making changes within the College of Business based on student voice and concerns
To serve as a Tippie Senator you must be elected by your peers. The process and deadlines are as follows:
1. Go to tippie.uiowa.edu/senate/ to apply and print off a signature sheet. You must collect 50 signatures from other College of Business students. The application and signature sheet are due Friday, April 8th by 5:00pm.
2. April 18th to April 20th – campaigning period. Rules and regulations for campaigning will be provided.
Do you have a professor who deserves come recognition? Thank them with a candy gram! We will be tabling on Thursday, February 11th, but only the form at tinyurl.com/candy-gram16 needs to be filled out to participate.