Eric Groves, our very own Tippie MBA marketing alum, wrote “The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing.” He describes the best practices and techniques for email marketing, plus a comprehensive list of what not to do.
In his book, you’ll learn:
- Ten things your customers expect you to do
- How to reap the “soft benefits” of email marketing
- How to use email in combination with other marketing efforts
- How four types of permissions can make or break your strategy
- How to create highly impressionable content
- How to choose an effective, professional email format
- How to ensure your emails are delivered, opened, and read
- How to overcome email filters and other delivery challenges
See what Eric has to say about his book and how it can help you in his video promotion on Amazon.