Congratulations to the newest members of the Henry Fund research team! The following 12 analysts will take over management of the $3.9 million Henry Fund portfolio with the start of the spring 2015 semester.
- Krishnakumar Bakthisaran (Health Care)
- Alec Davis (Industrials)
- Bernardo Daza (Financials)
- Kapil Dhingra (Consumer Staples)
- Christina Erbe (Telecom & Technology)
- Stuart Hemesath (Financials)
- Ashutosh Kumar Jha (Technology)
- Michael Kelleher (Utilities & Materials)
- Jon Kerr (Technology)
- Amit Shah (Energy)
- Liana Tamakloe (Consumer Discretionary)
- Royce Walton (Health Care)
This group represents the 22nd team to manage the fund since the program’s inception in the spring of 1994.